Sunday 6 March 2016

My New Etsy Shop

Happy new year!

Well, I know it's way too late to say that since it's been over 2 months since the new year started.

I've been very busy lately. I opened a new shop on etsy selling vintage and supplies in December last year.

I had been thinking about doing that for many months before and decided it's time to do that. The idea came when my mother in-law show me some vintage kimonos and jacket kimonos that she had kept for many years. She said she didn't know what to do with them. So I thought why not selling them on etsy. That's how it began.

I also have tons of batiks that I haven't had a chance to make into a dress or blouse. Since I began making tsumami zaiku/kanzashi, I haven't had the time to sew.

I'm planning to fill up my shop with other supplies and more vintage. Can't wait to do that! But for now I have vintage kimonos and batiks only on my shop.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/JagataraArtVintSup

If you love Japanese vintage kimono or Indonesian batik, you might find kimono or batik you're looking for :)


No comments:

Post a Comment