Saturday 9 November 2013

On Bed Rest :((

That was probably the most awful Sunday I've ever had in my life.

Sunday 3rd November, I was getting ready to go to a matsuri (means festival, which sometimes I think it's also partly a bazaar) in Yonago city. My husband had rented a booth for Jagatara Art. This was the third time we'd joined the matsuri.

The time showed 7.30 ish in the morning. My husband had put our stuff and equipment into our car. I don't really remember how it happened but I remember I wanted to go upstairs to my working room to make sure I hadn't left anything. As I was going up, I wasn't aware that my right foot did not fully land on the step, just the tip maybe. Because of this, my right leg couldn't support my body weight... and I fell with a loud thump! 

And this is what I got...

Yup, I thought I just had a sprained ankle, but at the hospital, the doctor found out that one metatarsal bone was fractured a bit. Even so, the pain was unbearable, I couldn't walk. My left foot was swollen. Then the doctor decided to put my foot in a cast... :(( And for this, I must be on bed rest for at least 10 days... Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment